Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin
Suchen

Ergebnisse in:

Rechercher Fortgeschrittene Suche
Neueste Themen
» Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information.
Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information. Icon_minitimeMi Aug 03, 2011 12:17 pm von Gast

» hentai lady blue hentai ladyboy
Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information. Icon_minitimeMi Aug 03, 2011 6:02 am von Gast

» программы навигации
Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information. Icon_minitimeDi Aug 02, 2011 7:27 am von Gast

» Metformin, such beginning plant-derived
Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information. Icon_minitimeDi Aug 02, 2011 6:34 am von Gast

» Abwesenheitsliste
Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information. Icon_minitimeDi Okt 20, 2009 1:11 pm von Leila Chuss

» Langeweile
Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information. Icon_minitimeSa Okt 10, 2009 1:20 pm von Charlotte Grant

» Summer Frances
Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information. Icon_minitimeSo Okt 04, 2009 3:14 pm von Leila Chuss

» Quatschen!!!
Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information. Icon_minitimeMi Sep 30, 2009 3:14 pm von Charlotte Grant

» Endlich wieder da...
Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information. Icon_minitimeDi Sep 29, 2009 8:12 pm von Mary Smith

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Mitglieder
 FAQ
 Suchen
Forum
Partner
free forum

Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information.

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
guamsmot
Gast

Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information. Empty
BeitragThema: Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information.   Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information. Icon_minitimeMi Aug 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Hello. Yes, after you change the region code on you DVD Burner 5 times it will lock to the last region code you specified. The way around this is to use a program to break the region and CSS code. AnyDVD is good for this and you can find it here: another good program is DVD Region+CSS Free and you can find that here: One more that I have never used but is inexpensive is DVD Region Unlock Codes, you can find that here: you do a google search I'm sure that you can find more. I have AnyDVD because it is worth every penny. The program is updated regularly.The only other option that you are left with is to get another burner and set it to one region code and the second burner to another region code. Personally for the money I would rather get a program that takes care of it for me. The first two I mentioned above are good programs that I know are updated regularly. The last one I mentioned I have no idea.Good luck!
Nach oben Nach unten

Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information.
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: Outplay :: Partner-
Gehe zu: